Omtrix´s team utilizes its experience of over 20 years of service in boards and committees of numerous Funds, Financial Institutions and other organizations operating in the international microfinance industry, to support organizations in strengthening their corporate governance.
Omtrix has conducted many workshops on Corporate Governance and Leadership, specially directed at board members, chief executive officers and equity investors in Latin America, USA, Africa and Europe. It has also performed corporate government appraisals for financial organizations of Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
The Omtrix team has served in many boards throughout the years, such as:
- Asociacion Grameen Costa Rica
- Banco Solidario
- Enlace Empresarial
- Financiera Compartamos
- Asociación Costa Rica Grameen
- AfriCap Microfinance Fund
- AfriCap Microventures Ltd.
- Council of Microfinance Equity Funds/Financial Inclusion Equity Council
- Habitat for Humanity International
- MFX Solutions
- Banco WWB